Easy Online Tips

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Need a Flying Car ?

If you do, you can take a look at terrafuga's flying car called Transition®. The Transition® is a roadable Light-Sport Aircraft that will be able to land at the airport, fold up its wings, and drive on the road.
While on the ground, Transition® folds its wing and run like an ordinary car with its 100 hp engine and if you feel bored to see the road, you can simply unfold the wings with a push of a button, take off and fly as fast as 115 mph at 75% of its power, of course you need at least 520 m of clear runaway to take off.
Interested ? Well just prepare $148,000.00 on the table and reserve for it.


Post a Comment

Back to Online Tips